How do I blog? What can you expect?
My blog posts will sometimes be long, sometimes short or medium. When I write a post, I have two things in mind, the first is to give value and the second is to make it clear. I won’t be focusing on the length, but if it gets too long, I’ll split it up.
When I plan for a post, this is my outline (not all are shown in the actual post)
- The topics and categories
- (some may be 18+ and I’ll make sure you know before you begin reading)
- The lessons and takeaways I want you to have from the post (1-3)
- This will be similar to the summary
- The post
- The immediately actionable items (what can you do as soon as you finish reading)
- A summary at the bottom if you want to read the 3-sentence version of the post
- An extra little gift (I prefer to overdeliver)
Don’t miss out, join Team Cosmo and all the new content will be in your inbox!
Do you know something that could help others? Don’t sell yourself short, there’s a good chance you do. Fill out this short form and you could be a featured guest!